These Keto Ham and Cheese Biscuits are great as a quick breakfast, amazing little sliders, or the perfect thing to serve with soup!
- 3 ounces cream cheese, SOFTENED
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (scrape the measuring cup out since it is thick, make sure you get ALL of the liquid)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 3/4 cup chopped ham
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- 1 tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl combine the softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese and eggs. Stir until cream cheese is smooth with no clumps.
Add almond flour, baking powder, salt, heavy cream and melted butter.
Stir until combined.
Fold in the chopped ham. Do not overmix or biscuits will be tough.
Chill the dough 10-15 minutes.
Using a small cookie or ice cream scoop spoon the biscuits out onto a greased or lined baking sheet. Lightly press the dough down.
Bake 13-15 minutes until golden. Brush with melted butter.