Keto Fried Onion Rings
Ingredients required for the Keto Fried Onion Rings use my secret ingredient – whey protein isolate.
- 1 large sweet onion cut into rings
2 1 cup Almond Flour
3 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 One tablespoon Baking Powder
5 One teaspoon smoked paprika
6 Salt and pepper
7 2, eggs beaten
8 One tablespoon heavy cream
9 cooking spray
How to prepare Keto Fried Onion Rings
- Take a medium bowl, and mix Almond flour, Parmesan cheese, baking powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Take another bowl, beat the eggs and whisk them with heavy cream until they are blended perfectly.
- Soak the onion rings in the eggs and, after that, the almond flour mixture. With the help of a fork, properly coat each onion ring.
- Gently move the onion rings to a parchment-lined baking sheet and repeat with the remaining onion.
- Baking Method – Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Organize the onions in a single layer and spray them with cooking spray. Bake for 10 minutes. Flip and re-spray with oil. Bake another 8 to 10 minutes, until crispy and brown.
- Deep fry Method- Place the onion rings on a plate. Take a large pan to add half a cup of oil. When heating the oil add some, rings to the pan, leaving space in between each ring. Deep fry for 2 to 3 minutes till golden and crunchy.
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Leave a Reply