This keto easy chocolate mousse is perfect when your sweet cravings get the better of you. It is so fast that it is ready in no time. No need to suggest the cream, just throw everything in a bowl and mix! Use a keto granular sweetener that measures like sugar. I prefer the powdered version of Swerve because it dissolves better. Adjust the amounts of cocoa powder and sweetener to your liking. It’s quite rich, so you don’t need much to feel full
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup powdered no-calorie sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Place the cream cheese in a huge bowl and beat with an electric blender until light and soft.
- Go blender to low speed and gradually add weighty cream and vanilla concentrate.
- Add sweetener, cocoa powder, and salt and mix until well incorporated.
- Turn blender on high speed and blend for 1 to 2 more minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
- Chef’s Notes:
- You can process the granular sweetener to a powdery consistency in a blender or food processor. Use extracts of different flavors for variety.
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories373.4
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat37.6g58%
- Cholesterol 128.3mg43%
- Sodium 227.2mg10%
- Protein 5.4g11%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Per serving: 373.4 calorie; proten 5.4g 11% DV carb 6.9g 2% DV fat 37.6 g 58% DV cholesterols 128.3 mg 43% DV Sodium 227.2mg 9%