- 2 sausage patties
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tbsp sharp cheddar
- ¼ medium avocado, sliced
- ¼-½ teaspoon sriracha (to taste)
- Salt, pepper to taste
- In skillet over medium heat, cook sausages per package instructions and set aside
- In small bowl place cream cheese and sharp cheddar. Microwave for 20-30 seconds until melted
- Mix cheese with sriracha, set aside
- Mix egg with seasoning and make small omelette
- Fill omelette with cheese sriracha mixture and assemble sandwich
Breakfast lovers, stand up!
I’m a bacon/sausage/eggs/cheese kind of girl, and I am unapologetic about eating breakfast foods for any meal of the day.
…or for EVERY meal of the day!
Back in the day, I earned the title of Breakfast Sandwich Maker Extraordinaire, with tasty flavors always sandwiched between two slices of toast, bagels, English muffins, you name it…
Not good for my body!
When I first started Keto/Low Carb I needed an easy remedy for my breakfast sandwich obsession, so I wondered what it would be like if I kind of inverted the sandwich to use sausage patties as bread.
Wonder no more…it’s incredible.
A lot of keto breakfast sandwiches that I have seen just place the egg on the outside…but I need something I can actually hold!
This high fat meal will keep you full for a long time. I used whole eggs and spicy pork sausage but these can easily be swapped for lower fat options.
Here is the nutrition information for one sandwich, based on the brands I used:
Total Carbs: 7g
Net Carbs: 4g
Egg whites and turkey sausage patties are just as delicious and would be extra tasty with a slice of tomato and spinach.
After a little experimentation (and a lot of taste testing 😉 ) I’m so excited to share with you how to make….
- Calories: 603
- Fat: 54g
- Carbohydrates: 7g Total, 4g Net
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 22g
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE