- KETO VANILLA CAKE
- 4 large eggs separated
- Pinch of salt
- Low carb sweetener (erythritol) ½ cup/60 g/2.12 oz
- Butter softened 100 g/3.5 oz
- Almond flour 1 cup/100 g/3.5 oz
- Coconut flour 1 TBS/6 g/0.2 oz
- Baking powder ½ TBS
- Vanilla extract 1 TBS
- CREAM FROSTING
- Mascarpone cheese 1 cup/250 g/8.82 oz
- Heavy whipping cream 2 cups/500 ml
- Powdered low carb sweetener ½ cup/60 g/2.12 oz
- Vanilla 1 TBS
- Mixed berries – strawberries, blueberries and raspberries 3 cups/500 g/17.64 oz
KETO VANILLA CAKE
- Preheat the oven to 175 C/350 F.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks, and place them in 2 separate bowls.
- Combine the egg whites with a pinch of salt and low carb sweetener, and beat them with mixer, until stiff firm peaks formed.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg yolks with butter and vanilla.
- When smooth mixture is formed, add almond flour, coconut flour and baking powder.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the mixture with spatula, using gentle, sweeping movements.
- Grease baking pan/deep oven dish 20 x 30 x 5 cm/7.9 x 11.8 x 2 inch and spoon in the cake mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down for 3 hours before you put the topping.
- Whip the heavy whipping cream until it start forming peaks.
- Add low carb sweetener, vanilla and mascarpone and continue whipping until firm. Don’t over mix it to avoid making butter.
- Put the cream on top of completely cooled cake.
- On top of the cream put the berries and you can serve it immediately!
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Leave a Reply