Crispy Keto Zucchini Fritters can be Air-fried, baked, fried and it will give you the perfect appetizer for any occasion you like. Keto Zucchini Fritters are filled with lots of healthy zucchini, fresh parsley , and cheese, seasonings.
ONE serving has 2g net carbs and is TWO fritters.
In a microwave, frying pan over low heat, or in a moderate oven until it gets heated through, Zucchini Fritters can be reheated.
- 3 medium zucchini (shredded)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta (or grated parmesan)
- 1 by 4 cups of shredded mozzarella or you can pick your favorite cheese
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 scallions (green onions, finely chopped)
- 1 by 4 cups of parsley (chopped finely ), or you can pick your favorite herbs
- 1 by 4 tablespoon of chili powder, EACH ground black pepper, garlic powder
- 1/2 cup
- 1 tablespoon oil (for frying)
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Take a bowl, mix the salt and shredded zucchini ; put it aside for 10 minutes. After ten minutes, take water out from the zucchini through pressing it with your hands.
- Take one more bowl, prepare a whisk of eggs, crumbled feta, garlic, shredded zucchini, scallions, and black pepper. Mix in almond flour until they are properly mixed.
- Take a Fry Pan: Heat a pan to medium-high heat. Put 1 tsp of oil. By using a spoon, put the scoop batter into the pan and heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side until it turns golden and looks crispy. Put it into a paper towel-lined pan and repeat.
- How To Bake: Heat oven to 400 deg F, Place two baking sheets with parchment paper and spray using cooking spray. Take a scoop batter onto a sheet pan and make it flat. Spray on the top using more cooking spray. Cook for 20 minutes, and flip it halfway through.
- How To Air fry: Heat Air Fryer to 375Farenheit. Put the fritters on the already heated Air Fryer mesh which should be in a single layer. Brush with oil. Heat for 8 minutes. Turn on the fritters and heat for another 4-5 minutes or until it turns golden and looks crispy.
- How To serve: You can garnish it with fresh chopped herbs and lemon wedges . It will be even more tasty with sour cream, tzatziki, cold yogurt.
Serving: 1Fritter | Calories: 76kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 270mg | Potassium: 163mg |