It’s no surprise why keto taco pie is one of my most popular dinner recipes. With a few basic ingredients and 15 minutes of prep work, you’ve got a healthy, crowd-pleasing meal ready to go.
Course: Main Course
Keyword: keto taco pie, taco pie
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and grease a 9-inch glass or ceramic pie pan.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink, about 7 minutes, breaking up clumps with the back of a wooden spoon. Stir in the taco seasoning until well combined, then transfer the beef to the prepared pie pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour over beef in the pan.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheese and bake 30 minutes, or until the center is set and cheese is browned. Remove and let sit 5 minutes before slicing and serving.