Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
• 1 cup heavy cream
• 2 ounces cream cheese
• 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
• 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar, divided (reserve 1/2 cup for topping)
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
• Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
• Season the water with salt.
• Spray an 8×8 baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
• Cook the cauliflower in the boiling water until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
• Drain well and place back into the hot pot for a few minutes.
• Transfer the cauliflower to the baking dish and set aside.
• Bring the cream to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium heat, and whisk in the cream cheese and mustard until smooth.
• Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic and whisk just until the cheese melts about 1 to 2 minutes.
• Salt and pepper to taste.
• Remove from heat, pour over the cauliflower, and stir to combine.
• Top with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake until browned and bubbly, about 15 minutes.
• Allow to cool about 5 minutes then serve
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE