Course Main Course Cuisine Mexican
Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes Servings 6 servings
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 medium onion diced
- 1/2 red pepper diced
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 12 ounces cauliflower rice fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese or Mexican Blend
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef until almost cooked through (just a little pink). Add the onion and pepper and continue to cook until no longer pink. Stir in the taco seasoning.
- Add the tomatoes and cauliflower rice and stir to combine. Stir in the broth and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium low and cook until the cauliflower rice begins to soften (8 to 10 minutes for frozen).
- Sprinkle the skillet with the cheese and cover. Let cook until the cheese is melted, 3 or 4 minutes. Remove from heat and top with your favourite toppings like sour cream, avocado, and chopped cilantro.
Serves 6. Each serving has 5.04g NET CARBS.Food energy: 352kcal Total fat: 21.71g Calories from fat: 195 Cholesterol: 96mg Carbohydrate: 7.04g Total dietary fiber: 2.00g Protein: 29.09g
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.04g | Protein: 29.09g | Fat: 21.71g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Fiber: 2g