- 1 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 2 tbsp heavy cream see note for substitutes
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp erythritol sweetener granular
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 6-8 fresh blueberries
- In a microwave-safe oversized mug, add all ingredients except blueberries.
- Mix with a small whisk until batter is evenly mixed. Gently place blueberries on top.
- Cook cake in the microwave at full power for about 1 minute and 40 seconds. Allow the cake to cool a few minutes before eating.
- I use an 1100 watt microwave. You may need to adjust time and/or power if you are using a different wattage.
- The cake works best with heavy cream but if you don’t have heavy cream, you can use coconut cream or whole milk. Your cake won’t be as rich and fluffy using regular milk but it will still w
- I used So Nourished Erythritol Sweetener Granular.*
- Erythritol sweetener granular can be substitued with swerve granular or similar granular sweeteners.
- This cake rises quite high while it.
cooks and then will sink back down. I cooked mine in a 16 oz mug and then plated it in an 8 oz mug.
- *Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).
- Estimated Nutrition Information does not include carbs from erythritol
serving: 1cake, calories: 361kcal, carbohydrates: 11g, protein: 10g, fat: 30g, saturated fat: 18g, sodium: 124mg, potassium: 205mg, fiber: 5g, sugar: 2g, net carbs: 6g